At Armadillo, we harness the power of data to change consumer behaviour and deliver unrivalled ROI. And we do this with some of the world’s biggest brands, including Disney, McDonald’s, P&O Cruises and Cunard, producing beautifully creative and effective CRM campaigns.
The Senior Account Manager is a new role to facilitate the growth of our agency & will work within our Client Services and Project Management team.
Senior Account Manager Role
The Senior Account Manager manages the day-to-day relationship with client stakeholders up to a senior level, taking ownership of mid to large sized projects and supporting on complex ones.
Our Senior Account Managers also manage the delivery of work from the Armadillo team efficiently and on budget, ensuring the high standard we upkeep, whilst guiding and driving the client account team forward.
Senior Account Manager Responsibilities
- Present mid-level project scope and budget proposals, project and status updates, and creative work to clients - demonstrating effective verbal communication skills whether in personal or virtually, securing clients’ understanding, buy in and project approval
- Produce presentations, proposals, budgeted scopes of work, timing plans, reports and written client comms to a client-ready standard with minimal input from senior team members
- Report accurately on project health of all projects under their responsibility to senior CS team members when required
- Create and issue invoices to clients accurately and on time, recording invoicing in line with Armadillo’s invoicing process
- Support the development of strategic plans and responses to client briefs, demonstrating excellent understanding of client’s strategic requirements by providing valuable inputs, insights and feedback for the Strategy team
- Manage the task and resource allocation for specific client projects - taking responsibility for coordinating client stakeholder input and Agency team members in all disciplines
- As a Senior Account Manager, you will support the professional development of Account Manager and Account Executive team members, providing effective mentoring and leading the QPR process as a Pro
- Support business development by participating in pitch teams as required
Senior Account Manager Requirements
- Experience of working at a similar level within a digital marketing agency is desirable for this role
- Strong understanding of digital or performance marketing, and a desire to learn CRM principles are critical for this role
- An understanding of data-driven marketing would be advantageous, ideally with some understanding of CRM, although CRM experience is not essential
- A positive, proactive approach to work, colleagues and communication
- Hybrid environment – 2 days in our central Bristol office / 3 days optional office/home working
- Catered lunches Tuesday - Thursday at our office & breakfast options
- 25 days’ annual leave plus a day off on your birthday, increasing by 1 day per annum at each year anniversary up to 30 days, plus bank holidays
- Summer and Festive hours – finish 2.5 hours early one Friday per month in June, July, August and one day, chosen by you, in December
- Contributory company pension 4% employee 3% employer of total pay through salary sacrifice, escalating 1% each year following your 2nd anniversary at Armadillo, up to 8% employer contribution
- Relocation package
- Bupa dental care
- Vitality health insurance
- Lots of social events, including Summer and Christmas parties
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme offered by Health Assured
- IPA Membership
- Bristol Creative Industries Membership
Armadillo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.